QIHU Key Stats
- The Winner of Russia's Search War Fool 9:10 AM
- This Is It: The One and Only Reason You Need to Buy Now Fool May 22
- First Quarter 2013 Growth For Chinese Online Gaming Stocks Looking Solid May 22
- Baidu: Interesting Bet On Internet And Mobile Growth Seeking Alpha May 21
- Qihoo: Browser and Search and Games, Oh My Barrons.com May 21
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: Hershey's China Chocolate; South Korea's Expor... May 21
- Will Baidu’s Momentum Continue? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 21
- How to Play the E-Commerce Trend in China Fool May 21
- Qihoo Search Gain, Q2 Mobile Outlook Offset Q1 EPS Fall Investor's Business Daily May 20
- Pactera Surges on Buyout Plan as Qihoo Jumps: China Overnight May 20
QIHU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qihoo 360 Technology is up 100.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Baidu down 21.33%, and Sohu.com up 46.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for QIHU
Pro Report PDF for QIHU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QIHU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QIHU
Did Qihoo 360 Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Qihoo 360 Technology Co., Ltd. engages in the provision of internet and mobile security products. It has one operating segment particularly Internet Services. The Internet Services segment includes online advertising, internet value-added services, and other services. Online Advertising provides marketing opportunities in the company's website, as well as referral services to search engine companies. Internet value-added services offer web games developed by third parties, as well as provision of internet security services such as remote technical support and other services. The company was founded by Xiang Dong Qi and Hong Yi Zhou in 2005 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.