QIHU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||123.6%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7481|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||228.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||95.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Google Doesn't Profit From Over 270 Million Android Users, But These Companies Do Fool Dec 4
- Baidu Hits Another All-Time High Fool Dec 3
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. (QIHU): Today's Featured Internet Winner The Street Dec 2
- Qihoo Upgraded to Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- This Week's 5 Smartest Stock Moves Fool Nov 29
- CPWR Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- What This Market-Bashing Hedge Fund Is Buying and Selling Fool Nov 27
- Qihoo 360 Technology (QIHU) Highlighted As Today's Perilous Reversal Stock The Street Nov 27
- Qihoo Beats Estimates, Revs Up Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
QIHU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qihoo 360 Technology is up 224.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Baidu up 87.25%, and Facebook up 76.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QIHU
Pro Report PDF for QIHU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QIHU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QIHU
Did Qihoo 360 Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Qihoo 360 Technology Co., Ltd. engages in the provision of internet and mobile security products. It has one operating segment particularly Internet Services. The Internet Services segment includes online advertising, internet value-added services, and other services. Online Advertising provides marketing opportunities in the company's website, as well as referral services to search engine companies. Internet value-added services offer web games developed by third parties, as well as provision of internet security services such as remote technical support and other services. The company was founded by Xiang Dong Qi and Hong Yi Zhou in 2005 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.