QGEN Key Stats
- Qiagen Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Avery Dennison May 15
- QIAGEN Posts 2012 Annual Report on Its Website GlobeNewswire May 15
- Roche Wins FDA Approval for Test to Target Lung Cancer May 14
- Short Interest In Qiagen Decreases By 13.8% May 10
- Qiagen: Limited Visibility On When Improvement Will Materialize May 9
- Recent Financials May Not Be Entirely Fair To Hologic May 8
- Golf Clap for Qiagen Fool May 6
- 1 Reason Qiagen May Be Headed for a Slowdown Fool May 6
- QGEN Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 1
- Qiagen Misses Earnings, Guides Low May 1
QGEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qiagen is up 13.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Myriad Genetics up 32.78%, and Abaxis up 38.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for QGEN
Pro Report PDF for QGEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QGEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QGEN
Did Qiagen make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Qiagen is a provider of sample and assay technologies for molecular diagnostics, applied testing, academic and pharmaceutical research. The company's technologies focus on the following healthcare needs: Prevention, Profiling, Personalized Healthcare, and Point of Need. Consolidated under the Dutch holding Qiagen N.V., the company operates more than 30 subsidiaries in over 18 countries. Peer M. Schatz is the company’s Chief Executive Officer. The company was founded by Detlev H. Riesner, Metin Colpan, and Karsten Henco in 1984, and is headquartered in Venlo, Netherlands.