QGEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1889|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||47.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Diversified Services Industry Lower The Street Nov 29
- Qiagen NV Stock Upgraded (QGEN) The Street Nov 29
- QIAGEN, Eli Lilly Expand Partnership - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/19: (GXP) (QGEN) (HYGS) Upgraded; (WAG) (ALTR) (ZION) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 19
- Citi Upgrades Qiagen NV (QGEN) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 19
- QIAGEN announces third co-development program for companion diagnostics paired with Lilly’s investigational cancer compounds noodls Nov 18
- QIAGEN (QGEN), Lilly (LLY) Enter Third Companion Diagnostics Development Agreement Street Insider Nov 18
- QIAGEN Announces Third Co-Development Program for Companion Diagnostics Paired With Lilly's Investigational Cancer Compounds PR Newswire Nov 18
- QIAGEN offers clinical labs early access to new Ingenuity solution for streamlined interpretation of patient sequencing data noodls Nov 13
- QIAGEN upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Cowen Oct 31
QGEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Qiagen NV is up 24.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Laboratory Corporation up 4.46%, and Clovis Oncology up 230.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for QGEN
Pro Report PDF for QGEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QGEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QGEN
Did Qiagen NV make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Qiagen is a provider of sample and assay technologies for molecular diagnostics, applied testing, academic and pharmaceutical research. The company's technologies focus on the following healthcare needs: Prevention, Profiling, Personalized Healthcare, and Point of Need. Consolidated under the Dutch holding Qiagen N.V., the company operates more than 30 subsidiaries in over 18 countries. Peer M. Schatz is the company’s Chief Executive Officer. The company was founded by Detlev H. Riesner, Metin Colpan, and Karsten Henco in 1984, and is headquartered in Venlo, Netherlands.