QEP Resources Payout Ratio TTM
QEP Resources Payout Ratio TTM Chart
QEP Resources Historical Payout Ratio TTM DataPro Data Export
There is no data for the selected date range.
|Data for this Date Range|
|March 31, 2013||Go Pro|
|Dec. 31, 2012||Go Pro|
|Sept. 30, 2012||Go Pro|
|June 30, 2012||Go Pro|
|March 31, 2012||Go Pro|
|Dec. 31, 2011||Go Pro|
|Sept. 30, 2011||Go Pro|
|June 30, 2011||Go Pro|
|March 31, 2011||Go Pro|
|Dec. 31, 2010||Go Pro|
|Sept. 30, 2010||Go Pro|
|June 30, 2010||Go Pro|
|March 31, 2010||Go Pro|
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
View Payout Ratio TTM for QEP.
Start Your YCharts Pro Gold Membership.
YCharts Pro is only $49/month, and comes with a 14-day free trial.Get Started Now
Already a YCharts Pro Gold Member? Sign in here.
QEP Payout Ratio TTM Benchmarks
|Kinder Morgan Energy Partners||Go Pro|
|Kinder Morgan||Go Pro|
|Atlas Energy||Go Pro|
QEP Payout Ratio TTM Rankings
7979 of 16770
628 of 1028 in Energy
51 of 63 in Oil & Gas Midstream
QEP Payout Ratio TTM Range, Past 5 Years
|Minimum||Go Pro||Mar 2013|
|Maximum||Go Pro||Dec 2012|
Street Insider Jun 17
Fool Jun 15
Street Insider Jun 5