QEP Key Stats
- QEP Resources Achieves #119 Analyst Rank, Surpassing ConAgra Foods May 14
- Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Highlights: Nationstar, Monster Beverage, Questar... May 14
- Questar Hikes Dividend May 13
- Energy stocks fall; coal miners are worst hit May 13
- Questar Hikes Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- 1 Step Closer to a New MLP Fool May 12
- Markets Close Higher as Bernanke Signals Support May 10
- QEP Resources Becomes #163 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Hartford Fi... May 10
- QEP Rises On Unusually High Volume (QEP) May 10
- QEP Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average May 10
QEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). QEP Resources is up 11.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, EOG Resources up 41.69%, and Diamondback Energy up 1.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for QEP
Pro Report PDF for QEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QEP
Did QEP Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
QEP Resources, Inc. is a leading independent natural gas and oil exploration and production company. Its company’s origin dates back to a large natural gas discovery in southwestern Wyoming in 1922. It was operated under various names over the years, including Mountain Fuel Supply Company, Celsius Energy Company, Universal Resources Corporation, Questar Market Resources, Inc., Questar Exploration and Production Company, Questar Gas Management Company, and Questar Energy Trading Company. Its operations are located in the Rocky Mountain and Midcontinent regions of United States. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.