QCOR Key Stats
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals Inc. (QCOR): Today's Featured Health Care Laggard May 21
- Charting a persistent May uptrend May 21
- Benjamin Graham's Rules For The Common Stock Component: Questcor Pharmaceuticals... May 19
- Outlook for the Most Shorted Stocks May 17
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Questcor Pharmaceuticals Ranks A... May 17
- 3 Value Investing Plays in Health Care Fool May 16
- EBay CTO Sells More Than 111K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 16
- Wal-Mart Takes Up Safety Standards Solo, Broadcom’s Dividend, and 3 More Hot Sto... May 15
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals' CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Hea... May 14
- Questcor bears are running for cover May 14
QCOR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Questcor Pharmaceuticals is down 11.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.15%, Theravance up 70.29%, and Infinity Pharmaceuticals up 97.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for QCOR
Pro Report PDF for QCOR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download QCOR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring QCOR
Did Questcor Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. produces, markets and sells prescription drugs. Its products include H.P. Acthar Gel (Acthar) and Doral. Acthar is an injectable drug for the treatment of the following indications: acute exacerbations of multiple sclerosis in adults; nephrotic syndrome; and infantile spasms in infants and children under two years of age. Doral is indicated for the treatment of insomnia characterized by difficulty in falling asleep, frequent nocturnal awakenings and/or early morning awakenings. Questcor Pharmaceuticals was founded on November 17, 1999 and is headquartered in Anaheim, California.