PZZI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.186|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.554M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pie Five Pizza Seeks Franchise Partners in San Antonio noodls Oct 29
- Photo Release -- Pie Five Pizza Discovers a "Pig in the Garden" noodls Oct 28
- Photo Release -- Good Grief! It's the Great Pumpkin Patch Pie! GlobeNewswire Oct 14
- Pie Five Pizza Says It's Time to be Pie-Partisan GlobeNewswire Oct 11
- Cosi Inc Part Owner Buys 63K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Wall St. Cheat Sheet Oct 10
- Pizza Inn Holdings (PZZI) Files 5M Common Shelf Street Insider Oct 4
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Within Range of Breakouts Sep 27
- Pie Five Bringing Revolutionary Pizza Concept to Houston GlobeNewswire Sep 26
- PIZZA INN HOLDINGS, INC /MO/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Sep 26
- Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal Year 2013 GlobeNewswire Sep 25
PZZI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pizza Inn Holdings is up 138.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Bob Evans Farms up 43.69%, and Starbucks up 55.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PZZI
Pro Strategies Featuring PZZI
Did Pizza Inn Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pizza Inn Holdings Inc and its subsidiaries operate and franchise pizza buffet, delivery and express restaurants domestically and internationally under the trademark ‘Pizza Inn’ and operate domestic fast casual restaurants.