PZZI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1816|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.567M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/27 12:21
PR Newswire09/29 10:42
PR Newswire09/23 17:44
|11/13/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Pizza Inn Holdings Inc|
PZZI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pizza Inn Holdings is down 22.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.20%, Buffalo Wild Wings up 15.32%, and Starbucks down 2.51%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PZZI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PZZI
Did Pizza Inn Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.pizzainn.com
- IR Website: http://www.pizzainn.com/investor-information.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Missouri
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- NAICS: Full-Service Restaurants
- NAICS Code: 722511
- NAICS Industry: Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Pizza Inn Holdings Inc, together with its subsidiaries operates and franchises pizza buffet, delivery/carry-out and express restaurants under the trademark ‘Pizza Inn’.
PZZI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PZZI","name")
- Description: =YCI("PZZI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PZZI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PZZI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PZZI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.