PZZA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.015|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||68.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Domino's Digital Component Is Important Fool Dec 10
- Jefferies Starts Papa John's (PZZA) at Hold Street Insider Dec 10
- Why Domino's Brightest Days are Ahead Fool Dec 7
- PZZA Raises Share Buyback Authorization - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- PZZA Raises Share Buyback Authorization Dec 6
- New Lifetime High Today: Papa John's International (PZZA) The Street Dec 6
- Papa John’s (PZZA) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 5
- Papa John's board approves $100M increase in repurchase plan Dec 5
- PAPA JOHNS INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 5
- Is American Style Pizza Taking Over the World? Fool Dec 4
PZZA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Papa John's International is up 67.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Domino's Pizza up 68.52%, and Yum Brands up 12.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PZZA
Pro Report PDF for PZZA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PZZA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PZZA
Did Papa John's International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Papa John's International, Inc. operates and franchises pizza delivery and carryout restaurants and, in certain international markets, dine-in and restaurant-based delivery restaurants. It operates through six reportable segments: Domestic Company-Owned Restaurants, Domestic Commissaries, North America Franchising, International Operations, Variable Interest Entities and All Other. The company was founded by John H. Schnatter in 1985 and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky.