PZE Key Stats
- Falkland Islands Now a Drilling Destination: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Pavel Molchanov of Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Yahoo 03/03 11:56 ET
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Petrobras Argentina, Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo, Ultrapar Holdings, CPFL Energia and SLM Yahoo 02/28 07:51 ET
- 3 Stocks to Win Amid Brazil's Slump - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/27 09:42 ET
- 3 Stocks to Win Amid Brazil's Slump Yahoo 02/27 08:42 ET
- CEO Pete Miller Discusses the Difference Between Private and National Oil Companies Yahoo 02/24 09:05 ET
- Wall Street might be snowed in, but stocks aren't Yahoo 02/13 18:48 ET
- Credit Suisse Expert Latin American Analyst Sees Crippling Government Interventions in Oil & Gas Industry by Brazil and Argentina Yahoo 02/13 17:03 ET
- PZE Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level The Street 02/13 11:09 ET
- A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Pedro Medeiros, a Leading Analyst at Citigroup Investment Research & Analysis Covering Latin American Oil & Gas Stocks: Lower Oil Prices Impact Latin American Exploration Stocks Yahoo 02/12 12:48 ET
- Relative Strength Alert For Petrobras Argentina The Street 02/03 07:55 ET
PZE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Petrobras Argentina is up 5.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Chevron up 0.37%, and Petrobras down 37.49%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PZE
Pro Report PDF for PZE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PZE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PZE
Did Petrobras Argentina make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Headquarters Country: Argentina
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Argentina
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Petrobras Argentina SA is engaged in the upstream and downstream oil and gas operations as well as transmission, generation and distribution of electric power. Its products include petrochemicals, asphalts, lubricants, and fuels.