PZE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7193|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||145.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/17/2014||Earnings||Petrobras Argentina SA Third Quarter Earnings in 2014 Release|
|11/17/2014||Misc||Petrobras Argentina SA Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call in 2014|
|08/18/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.062, Declared Date: Aug 08 2014, Pay Date: Aug 28 2014|
PZE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Petrobras Argentina is up 32.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.48%, YPF Sociedad Anonima down 6.65%, and Petrobras down 51.15%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PZE
PDF Report for PZE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PZE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PZE
Did Petrobras Argentina make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.petrobras.com.ar
- HQ Country: Argentina
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Argentina
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Petrobras Argentina SA is engaged in the upstream and downstream oil and gas operations as well as transmission, generation and distribution of electric power. Its products include petrochemicals, asphalts, lubricants, and fuels.
PZE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PZE","name")
- Description: =YCI("PZE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PZE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PZE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PZE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.