PZE Key Stats
- Why We're Watching Petrobras Argentina Yahoo 04/11 20:46 ET
- Market selloff will stop when the 'smart money' quits selling Yahoo 04/11 11:23 ET
- [video] Chanos: Speculative fever hits IPOs Yahoo 04/03 08:42 ET
- [video] Absolutely short CAT: Chanos Yahoo 04/03 07:35 ET
- [video] Panic prompts China's mini stimulus: Chanos Yahoo 04/03 07:31 ET
- [video] Peeking into the order book Yahoo 04/03 07:06 ET
- [video] Is front running fraud? Yahoo 04/03 07:03 ET
- PZE Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average The Street 03/21 07:21 ET
- Morning six-pack: What we're reading Tuesday Yahoo 03/11 08:10 ET
- Falkland Islands Now a Drilling Destination: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Pavel Molchanov of Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Yahoo 03/03 11:56 ET
PZE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Petrobras Argentina is up 19.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.72%, Exxon Mobil up 19.93%, and Chevron up 11.39%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PZE
PDF Report for PZE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PZE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PZE
Did Petrobras Argentina make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Headquarters Country: Argentina
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Argentina
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
Petrobras Argentina SA is engaged in the upstream and downstream oil and gas operations as well as transmission, generation and distribution of electric power. Its products include petrochemicals, asphalts, lubricants, and fuels.