PXD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.027|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||333.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||557.88M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Oil Stocks for 2014 Fool Dec 8
- This Oil Town Topples the Hedge Fund Ghetto Fool Dec 8
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Barron's Doubles Down On Approach Resources Despite Poor Well Results And Valuation Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part II The Street Dec 6
- Papa's Pessimism Pummels Producers The Street Dec 6
- 2014's Big Energy Trend The Street Dec 5
- The Deal: Cramer's 2014 Crystal Ball The Street Dec 5
- PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 5
- T. Boone Pickens Continues To Show Confidence In These Stocks Seeking Alpha Dec 4
PXD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pioneer Natural Resources is up 74.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Apache up 17.64%, and EOG Resources up 34.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PXD
Pro Report PDF for PXD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PXD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PXD
Did Pioneer Natural Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pioneer Natural Resources is a large independent exploration and production company focused on delivering competitive and sustainable results. Pioneer responsibly produces oil and gas resources to help meet the world's energy demands as it provides opportunities for growth and enrichment to employees, business partners and the communities in which the Company operates. The company was created in 1997 by the merger of Parker & Parsley Petroleum Company and MESA Inc. In 2004, Pioneer Natural Resources merged with Evergreen Resources, Inc. The company has approximately 1700 employees worldwide. It is listed on the S&P 500. Pioneer is headquartered in Irving, Texas.