PXD Key Stats
- Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool May 22
- Pioneer Mabee K #1H Well Start-up - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Pioneer Natural rises as well starts production May 22
- Pioneer Mabee K #1H Well Start-up May 22
- Energy stocks inch up; Pioneer, WPX top gainers May 22
- Analyst Moves: NTAP, MDC, PXD May 22
- Wednesday’s movers: Saks rallies on potential sale May 22
- 5 Stocks Driving The Energy Industry Higher May 22
- Pioneer Natural Reaches New 52-Week High (PXD) May 22
- 4 Energy Stock Stories To Spark Investment Chatter May 21
PXD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pioneer Natural Resources Company is up 43.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, EOG Resources up 30.53%, and Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners up 39.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PXD
Pro Report PDF for PXD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PXD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PXD
Did Pioneer Natural Resources Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Pioneer Natural Resources is a large independent exploration and production company focused on delivering competitive and sustainable results. Pioneer responsibly produces oil and gas resources to help meet the world's energy demands as it provides opportunities for growth and enrichment to employees, business partners and the communities in which the Company operates. The company was created in 1997 by the merger of Parker & Parsley Petroleum Company and MESA Inc. In 2004, Pioneer Natural Resources merged with Evergreen Resources, Inc. The company has approximately 1700 employees worldwide. It is listed on the S&P 500. Pioneer is headquartered in Irving, Texas.