PX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.658|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.695B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Praxair Recognized for Environmental, Social and Governance Excellence; Selected for the STOXX Global ESG Leaders Index and STOXX North America ESG Leaders 50 for Third Consecutive Year noodls Dec 6
- BNP Paribas agrees to buy Rabobank's Polish unit for $1.4 billion Dec 5
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AWF, SQM, SEE, PX, PEP The Street Dec 3
- Praxair Inc. (PX): Today's Featured Utilities Laggard The Street Dec 2
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Praxair, Precision Castparts and Westlake Chemical Dec 2
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Utilities Sector Downward The Street Dec 2
- Is Air Products & Chemicals a Buy? Fool Nov 29
- Philex says urgent remediation measures at TSF3 almost done noodls Nov 26
- Praxair to Present at CITI's Basic Materials Conference noodls Nov 25
- Praxair to Present at CITI’s Basic Materials Conference Business Wire Nov 25
PX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Praxair is up 20.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, PPG Industries up 54.83%, and Air Products & Chemicals up 37.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PX
Pro Report PDF for PX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PX
Did Praxair make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. The company supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases as well as high-performance coatings and related services to a wide diversity of customers around the world. Praxair’s primary products for its industrial gases business are atmospheric gases (oxygen, nitrogen, argon, rare gases) and process gases (carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, electronic gases, specialty gases, acetylene). The Company also designs, engineers, and builds equipment that produces industrial gases for internal use and external sale. Praxair’s operations consist of two major product lines: industrial gases and surface technologies. Praxair has operations in over 30 countries and approximately 3,000 patents. The company was founded in 1907 and is headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut.