PWE Key Stats
- What To Sell: 4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks ERF, PWE, XCO, CLI The Street Dec 10
- Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: PAAS, ERF, PWE, CLI The Street Nov 29
- FMHR Final Trade CNBC Nov 25
- Penn West Petroleum And Rosetta Resources Welcome Gulfport Energy Into Their Peer Group Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: PAAS, PWE, CLI, TROX Nov 19
- Challenges And Opportunities In Canada's Oil And Gas Industry Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Insiders Are Buying Long Run Exploration Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Get "the Wilbur Ross Factor” for Free Fool Nov 14
- JPMorgan Downgrades Penn West Energy (PWE) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 14
- Any Way out for Canadian Oil? Fool Nov 13
PWE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Penn West is down 17.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.12%, Pengrowth Energy up 38.79%, and Lightstream Resources down 45.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PWE
Pro Report PDF for PWE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PWE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PWE
Did Penn West make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
In January 2011 Penn West Petroleum Ltd. converted from an income trust into an exploration and production company with Penn West now operating under the trade name Penn West Exploration. Penn West is one of the largest conventional oil and natural gas producers in Canada. Penn West operates a significant portfolio of opportunities with a dominant position in light oil in Canada. Based in Calgary, Alberta, Penn West operates throughout western Canada on a land base encompassing over six million acres. It is one of the S&P/TSX 60, the sixty largest companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Until the end of 2010 it was one of the companies known as "Canroys". The company was founded on December 27, 1979.