PWE Key Stats
- Penn West Confirms Filing of its 2013 Year End Disclosure Documents noodls 03/07 17:19 ET
- Penn West Petroleum's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 03/07 16:18 ET
- Penn West: Expect Little Growth Until 2016 Yahoo 03/07 13:27 ET
- The Don't Get Killed in Your Sleep Portfolio The Street 03/07 13:00 ET
- Is Penn West Petroleum Actually Starting to Turning Around? Yahoo 03/07 11:31 ET
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd. Swings to a Loss Yahoo 03/07 09:35 ET
- Penn West Announces its Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2013 and 2013 Reserve Results PR Newswire 03/07 08:50 ET
- Penn West Announces 2014 First Quarter Dividend PR Newswire 03/07 07:48 ET
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd. (PWE) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield Street Insider 03/07 06:39 ET
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd. (PWE) Posts Q4 Loss of CDN$1.49/Share Street Insider 03/07 06:39 ET
|Mar 27||Dividends||Amount: 0.14, Declared Date: Mar 07 2014, Pay Date: Apr 15 2014|
PWE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Penn West is down 10.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, EXCO Resources down 24.93%, and Jones Energy up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PWE
Pro Report PDF for PWE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PWE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PWE
Did Penn West make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Alberta
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
In January 2011 Penn West Petroleum Ltd. converted from an income trust into an exploration and production company with Penn West now operating under the trade name Penn West Exploration. Penn West is one of the largest conventional oil and natural gas producers in Canada. Penn West operates a significant portfolio of opportunities with a dominant position in light oil in Canada. Based in Calgary, Alberta, Penn West operates throughout western Canada on a land base encompassing over six million acres. It is one of the S&P/TSX 60, the sixty largest companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Until the end of 2010 it was one of the companies known as "Canroys". The company was founded on December 27, 1979.