PVTB Key Stats
- Oppenheimer Downgrades PrivateBancorp, Inc. (PVTB) to Perform Street Insider May 22
- PrivateBancorp downgraded by Oppenheimer May 22
- PRIVATEBANCORP, INC Financials May 17
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Initiates PrivateBancorp with Neutral on Valuation Benzinga May 16
- Benzinga's Top Initiations Benzinga May 16
- Credit Suisse Starts PrivateBancorp, Inc. (PVTB) at Neutral Street Insider May 16
- Smaller Banks Get Going, Private Bancorp Looking Good May 10
- PRIVATEBANCORP, INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- First Business Financial: This Russell Add Will Be Explosive May 8
- Bull Of The Day: Private Bancorp May 6
PVTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PrivateBancorp is up 36.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Firstmerit up 19.42%, and Heritage Commerce up 4.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PVTB
Pro Report PDF for PVTB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PVTB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PVTB
Did PrivateBancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PrivateBancorp, Inc. through its subsidiary, The PrivateBank & Trust Co., provides business and personal financial services to middle-market companies and business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families. The bank offers commercial banking, commercial and real estate lending, treasury management, personal banking, wealth management and trust, capital market, investment and investment banking services. It operates through three business segments: Banking, Wealth Management and Holding Company Activities. PrivateBancorp was founded by Ralph B. Mandell in 1989 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.