PVTB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.406|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||112.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.74%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Should You Stay Invested in Morgan Stanley? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Reminder: PrivateBancorp Trust Preferred Securities Goes Ex-Dividend Soon The Street Dec 9
- Balanced View on Fifth Third - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- This Chicago Bank Stock Has 17% Upside, Says KBW The Street Dec 5
- Capital One Down to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- First Business Financial Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - HUM, SPLK, WNR, FNGN And PVTB Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Should You Stay Invested in Wells Fargo? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- First Midwest Hits New 52-Week High Nov 22
- First Interstate Bancsystem Hits 52-Week High Nov 22
PVTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PrivateBancorp is up 79.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, First Interstate Banc up 86.93%, and German American Bancorp up 26.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PVTB
Pro Report PDF for PVTB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PVTB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PVTB
Did PrivateBancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PrivateBancorp, Inc. through its subsidiary, The PrivateBank & Trust Co., provides business and personal financial services to middle-market companies and business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families. The bank offers commercial banking, commercial and real estate lending, treasury management, personal banking, wealth management and trust, capital market, investment and investment banking services. It operates through three business segments: Banking, Wealth Management and Holding Company Activities. PrivateBancorp was founded by Ralph B. Mandell in 1989 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.