PVR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2148|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PVR Partners Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for PVR Dec 5
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: RYN, PVR, RDS.B, HPT Nov 22
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy PVR At A 31% Discount Nov 12
- PVR Partners Named As Midstream Company of the Year, Midcontinent 2013 noodls Nov 11
- PVR PARTNERS, L. P. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - PVR Nov 4
- PVR PARTNERS, L. P. Financials Nov 1
- PVR PARTNERS, L. P. Files SEC form 8-K, Triggering Events That Accelerate or Increase a Direct Financial Obligation o Oct 31
- PVR PARTNERS, L. P. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 29
- PVR Partners Misses 3Q Earnings Est Oct 24
PVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PVR Partners is up 14.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Regency Energy Partners up 21.99%, and Oiltanking Partners LP up 71.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PVR
Pro Report PDF for PVR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PVR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PVR
Did PVR Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Penn Virginia Resource Partners LP is engaged in the management of coal and natural resource properties and the gathering and processing of natural gas in the United States. The company operates business through two business segment: Coal and Natural Resource Management and Natural Gas Midstream. The Coal and Natural Resource Management segment primarily involves in the management and leasing of coal properties. The Natural Gas Midstream segment offers gas processing, gathering, and other related natural gas services. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Radnor, Pennsylvania.