PVG Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Pretivm Announces Changes to the Board of Directors Marketwired May 14
- Wednesday Sector Leaders: Metals & Mining, Precious Metals May 8
- Pretium Resources Says Underground Ramp has Reached Valley of the Kings Benzinga May 8
- Pretium Resources Inc.: Underground Ramp Reaches Valley of the Kings Marketwired May 8
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP May 6
- Despite Sell-Off, Gold Miners Still Risky May 6
- Pretivm Closes Financing Marketwired Apr 26
- Pretivm Announces Private Placement by Liberty Metals & Mining Benzinga Apr 23
- Pretivm Announces Strategic Investment by Liberty Metals & Mining Marketwired Apr 23
PVG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pretium Resources is down 49.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Alexco Resource down 66.03%, and Platinum Group Metal down 12.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PVG
Pro Report PDF for PVG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PVG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PVG
Did Pretium Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?