PVG Key Stats
- Kinross' Employees Strike at Maricunga Mine - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 15:30 ET
- Kinross' Employees Strike at Maricunga Mine Yahoo 03/06 14:30 ET
- Randgold May Sell Senegal Gold Project - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 12:10 ET
- Randgold May Sell Senegal Gold Project Yahoo 03/06 11:10 ET
- 5:34 am Pretium Resources adopts advance notice policy Yahoo 03/06 05:34 ET
- Pretium Resources adopts advance notice policy Yahoo 03/05 05:51 ET
- Pretivm Adopts Advance Notice Policy Marketwired 03/05 05:00 ET
- Pretivm Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2013 Results Marketwired 03/04 19:12 ET
- Goldcorp Sets Aside Rehabilitation Cost for Eleonore Yahoo 03/04 14:50 ET
- Casey Research's Louis James: 4 Gold Mining Stocks Poised To Pop Yahoo 03/04 12:03 ET
PVG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pretium Resources is down 18.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Anglogold Ashanti down 22.50%, and Newmont Mining down 36.04%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PVG
Pro Report PDF for PVG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PVG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PVG
Did Pretium Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Pretium Resources, Inc. is engaged in the exploration of mineral properties consisting of gold, copper and silver exploration projects. Its projects include the Brucejack and Snowfield Projects located in Northwest British Columbia, Canada.