PVG Key Stats
|08/08/2014||Earnings||Pretivm Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results|
|05/14/2014||Earnings||Pretium Resources Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/04/2014||Earnings||Pretium Resources, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|11/07/2013||Earnings||Pretivm Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results|
PVG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pretium Resources is down 11.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, OCI Resources up N/A, and Cliffs Natural Resources down 25.95%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PVG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PVG
Did Pretium Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.pretivm.com
- IR Website: http://www.pretivm.com/investors/why-invest/default.aspx
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Pretium Resources, Inc., is an exploration and development company that was formed for the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal resource properties in the Americas.
PVG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PVG","name")
- Description: =YCI("PVG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PVG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PVG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PVG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.