PVD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||14.46|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-69.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||319.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Hidden Gem out of Latin America The Street Dec 3
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones Provida S.A. Enters Oversold Territory (PVD) Sep 30
- Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 4 Companies: PVD, BPT, MARPS, NRT Sep 6
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: HIHO, UMH, PVD Aug 29
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SLRC, LGCY, UMH, PVD, TCRD Aug 19
- SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday August 14 Aug 15
- AFP Provida: 20% Annualized Return From Tender Offer With Downside Protections Aug 14
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: HIHO, PVD, CODI Aug 9
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SBR, AI, GNI, PVD Aug 1
- 3 Chilean Value Stocks With Fat Dividend Yields Fool Jul 24
PVD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Administradora de Fondos is down 1.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, THL Credit up 24.54%, and Solar Capital up 7.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PVD
Pro Report PDF for PVD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PVD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PVD
Did Administradora de Fondos make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones-Provida S.A. is a private pension fund administrator operating in Chile. The Company provides services that include the collection of affiliate contributions, the management of individual capitalization accounts, the investment of affiliate contributions into the Pension Funds managed by the Pension Fund Administrator, the allowance of life and disability benefits for affiliates, and the administration of specified defined pension and retirement benefits. The company was incorporated in 1981 and is headquartered in Santiago, Chile. Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Provida SA operates as a subsidiary of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, Chile S.A.