PVCT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1818|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/28 06:00
PR Newswire10/22 07:00
Business Wire10/16 06:00
|08/07/2014 16:00 EDT||Misc||Provectus Pharmaceutical, Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/07/2014||Earnings||Provectus Pharmaceutical, Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Release|
|12/16/2013||Misc||SGM Event for Provectus Pharmaceutical, Inc.|
PVCT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Provectus is up 22.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.83%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 65.23%, and VGambling up 400.0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PVCT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PVCT
Did Provectus make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.pvct.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Tennessee
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Provectus Biopharmaceuticals Inc is a development-stage pharmaceutical company. It develops, licenses, and sells pharmaceutical products for oncology and dermatology indications.
PVCT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PVCT","name")
- Description: =YCI("PVCT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PVCT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PVCT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PVCT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.