PVA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.346|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-195.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||87.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-81.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/05: (RVBD) (JCP) (MSFT) (PVA) Street Insider Dec 5
- Imperial Capital Starts Penn Virginia (PVA) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 5
- 3 Reasons to Buy Magnum Hunter Resources Fool Dec 3
- PVA: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 21
- Devon Energy (DVN) / GeoSouthern Acquisition Rumors Lift Sector Street Insider Nov 19
- Penn Virginia (PVA) PT Raised a Jefferies Street Insider Nov 5
- Attention Bargain Hunters: Magnum Hunter Has Run Its Course Fool Nov 4
- Stock Futures On The Rise; Royal Bank Of Scotland Dives Investor's Business Daily Nov 1
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Penn Virginia (PVA) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 1
- Penn Virginia's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
PVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Penn Virginia is up 151.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Cabot Oil & Gas up 50.99%, and Apache up 18.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PVA
Pro Report PDF for PVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PVA
Did Penn Virginia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Penn Virginia Corporation develops, produces and explores natural gas and oil in various domestic onshore regions of the United States.