PTSX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2146|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.136M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- POINT.360 Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard; Transfe Dec 2
- POINT.360 Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- POINT.360 Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 13
- Point.360 (PTSX) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.10 Street Insider Nov 13
- Point.360 Invites You to Join Its First Quarter Conference Call PR Newswire Nov 13
- Point.360 Announces First Fiscal Quarter Results PR Newswire Nov 13
- Q1 2014 Point.360 Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 13
- POINT.360 Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 12
- Point.360 Announces Appointment of J. R. DeLang To Its Board Of Directors PR Newswire Nov 12
- POINT.360 Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 7
PTSX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Point.360 is down 22.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Toronto Pictures up 0.00%, and POW Entertainment up 11.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTSX
Pro Strategies Featuring PTSX
Did Point.360 make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Point.360 is an integrated media management services company providing film, video and audio post-production, archival, duplication, computer graphics and data distribution services to motion picture studios, television networks, etc.