PTSI Key Stats
- CFO Moves: P.A.M. Transportation, UniTek Global Services, Meggitt Jun 6
- PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Princ... Jun 6
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a V... May 28
- PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Princ... Apr 29
- PAM TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Fi... Apr 25
- P.A.M. Transportation Services, Inc. Announces Results for the First Quarter End... Apr 24
- UPDATE: Wunderlich Initiates P.A.M. Transportation Services with Buy on Turnarou... Apr 10
- Wunderlich Securities Starts P.A.M. Transportation Services (PTSI) at Buy Street Insider Apr 10
PTSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). P.A.M. Transportation is up 16.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, YRC Worldwide up 213.9%, and Intrenet up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTSI
Pro Strategies Featuring PTSI
Did P.A.M. Transportation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
P.A.M. Transportation Services Inc. is an irregular route over-the-road trucking company that is based in Tontitown, Arkansas. Founded in April 1980, P.A.M’s current service area covers the lower continental 48 states as well as the southern parts of Ontario, Canada. In the early 1990s, P.A.M. began providing transportation services to Mexico under agreements with several Mexican trucking carriers.