PTRY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3913|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.759M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wal-Mart's Micro-Mini Opportunity Fool Nov 11
- Murphy USA: Must-know outlooks for the company’s performance Market Realist Oct 30
- Murphy USA, Inc.: Intrinsic and relative valuation analysis Oct 29
- PANTRY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 15
- The Pantry to Present at the Wells Fargo 2013 Convenience Store Forum Business Wire Oct 10
- Coverage initiated on Pantry by Deutsche Bank Sep 26
- Deutsche Bank Starts The Pantry (PTRY) at Hold Street Insider Sep 25
- The Pantry initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank Sep 25
- Kangaroo Express “Salute Our Troops®” Campaign Raises Nearly $2.7 Million to Support U.S. Military and Their Families Business Wire Sep 23
- Kangaroo Express Celebrates National Coffee Day with One-Cent Bean Street Coffee Business Wire Sep 16
PTRY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pantry is up 11.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, Casey's General Stores up 48.56%, and Susser Holdings up 79.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTRY
Pro Strategies Featuring PTRY
Did Pantry make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pantry, Inc., operates convenience store chain in the southeastern United States. It has operated 1,578 stores in 13 states under a number of selected banners including Kangaroo Express ®, its main operating banner.