PTR Key Stats
- PetroChina (PTR) to Invest $3.3B in New Pipeline Joint Venture Street Insider Jun 14
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: PetroChina, McGraw-Hill Financial, Exxon Mobi... Jun 11
- PetroChina Upgraded to Buy Jun 10
- Statoil Remains Neutral Jun 10
- PetroChina Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
- Statoil Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
- High Growth Chinese Stocks With Strong Trends In Accounts Receivable And Invento... Jun 6
- PTR, PBR.A, SWN, DVN And CVX, Pushing Energy Industry Downward Jun 6
- PetroChina to dethrone Exxon in spending as energy shopping spree goes on Jun 4
- Guru Stocks At 52-Week Lows: PTR, EC, RIO, CEO, VALE Jun 3
PTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PetroChina is down 15.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation up 9.76%, and Exxon Mobil Corporation up 13.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTR
Pro Report PDF for PTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PTR
Did PetroChina make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PetroChina Company Limited is a Chinese oil company and is the listed arm of state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation, headquartered in Dongcheng District, Beijing. It is China's biggest oil producer, and was the world's most valuable company by market value as of September 28th 2010. Traded in Hong Kong and New York, the mainland enterprise announced its plans to issue stock in Shanghai in November 2007, and following its debut on the Shanghai index, its market value tripled, making PetroChina the first company to reach a trillion dollar market capitalization. The company was founded in 1988.