PTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||10.81|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.95B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How to Play the Largest Shale Gas Reserves in the World Fool Dec 3
- OPEC's End May Be Closer Than Imagined, Even Without Iran The Street Dec 3
- PetroChina Buys Exxon Stake in Iraq - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Iran Deal Could Usher in New Era of Trade, Opportunities Fool Nov 28
- 2 Major Challenges Facing LNG Projects Fool Nov 28
- Shell, PetroChina Extract Cheap Gas - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Fracking Won't Be a U.S. Phenomenon for Long Fool Nov 23
- What Is Buffett's Plan With ExxonMobil? Fool Nov 18
- PetroChina Lowered to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- 5 Big Stocks to Trade for Big Gains: Must-See Charts Nov 15
PTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PetroChina is down 9.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.71%, Exxon Mobil up 10.49%, and Chevron up 19.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTR
Pro Report PDF for PTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PTR
Did PetroChina make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PetroChina Company Limited is a Chinese oil company and is the listed arm of state-owned China National Petroleum Corporation, headquartered in Dongcheng District, Beijing. It is China's biggest oil producer, and was the world's most valuable company by market value as of September 28th 2010. Traded in Hong Kong and New York, the mainland enterprise announced its plans to issue stock in Shanghai in November 2007, and following its debut on the Shanghai index, its market value tripled, making PetroChina the first company to reach a trillion dollar market capitalization. The company was founded in 1988.