PTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||11.58|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.25B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones10/29 18:33
|09/09/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.426, Declared Date: Aug 29 2014, Pay Date: Oct 09 2014|
|05/23/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.256, Declared Date: May 14 2014, Pay Date: Jul 28 2014|
|04/24/2014||Earnings||PetroChina Co Ltd Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/21/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 PetroChina Co Ltd Earnings Results|
PTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PetroChina is up 12.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.83%, China Petroleum up 13.82%, and CNOOC down 19.58%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PTR
PDF Report for PTR
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PTR Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PTR
Did PetroChina make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.petrochina.com.cn
- IR Website: http://www.petrochina.com.cn/ptr/tzzgx/tzzgx.shtml
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: China
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
PetroChina Co Ltd is engaged in the exploration, development, production and sale of crude oil and natural gas; refining of crude oil and petroleum products, transmission of natural gas, crude oil and refined products and sale of natural gas.
PTR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PTR","name")
- Description: =YCI("PTR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PTR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PTR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PTR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.