PTNT Key Stats
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Financials May 10
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Co... May 5
- Internet Patents Corporation Reports First Quarter 2013 Results noodls May 3
- Internet Patents (PTNT) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.06/Share Street Insider May 3
- 2 Undiscovered Patent Plays: Will History Repeat Itself In The Patent Infringeme... Apr 28
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Apr 15
- Where Internet Patents Corporation Stands Now Mar 25
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 13
- Internet Patents reports another quarterly loss bizjournals.com Mar 4
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Co... Mar 4
PTNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Internet Patents is down 2.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Marathon Patent Group down 54.26%, and Advisory Board Company up 4.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PTNT
Pro Report PDF for PTNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PTNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PTNT
Did Internet Patents make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?