PTNT Key Stats
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Internet Patents Corporation Issues Comment Regarding U.S. District Court Ruling Marketwired Oct 7
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 6
- Internet Patents says board defers filing additional infringement suits Sep 5
- Internet Patents Corporation Issues Comment Regarding USPTO Reexamination Marketwired Sep 5
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Aug 2
- Internet Patents Corporation Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results Marketwired Aug 1
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Jun 18
- INTERNET PATENTS CORP Financials May 10
PTNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Internet Patents is down 17.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Birner Dental Management up 13.50%, and Carbonite up 25.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTNT
Pro Strategies Featuring PTNT
Did Internet Patents make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Internet Patents Corp is engaged in Patent Licensing Business. The Company's portfolio consists of six e-commerce patents.