PTNR Key Stats
- Partner Communications Company's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call T... May 22
- Partner Comm profit, revenue drop, misses expectations May 22
- Partner Communications Announces the Date of Reporting Q1 2013 Results Business Wire May 6
- PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THE RESULTS OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETIN... Apr 17
- Partner Communications Announces the Results of the Extraordinary General Meetin... Apr 11
- PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS REPORTS THE INTEREST RATE FOR THE SERIES D NOTES FOR THE ... Apr 4
- PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS CO LTD Financials Mar 23
- Partner Communications Announces the Approval of the Filing of the Company's 201... Mar 19
- UPDATE 2-Profit tops estimates but Bezeq braces for more competition Mar 14
- Partner Communications Company's CEO Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call T... Feb 27
PTNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Partner Communications Company is up 39.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Cellcom Israel up 18.80%, and NTELOS down 4.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PTNR
Pro Report PDF for PTNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PTNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PTNR
Did Partner Communications Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Partner Communications Company Ltd. is a mobile network operator, internet Wi-Fi and fixed telephony service provider in Israel. The companyâs shares are traded on NASDAQ and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, where it is a constituent of the TA-25 Index; since August 2009, Scailex Corporation controls 51% of its shares. The company's business segments includes Cellular Business Segment & Fixed Line Business Segment. Partner Communications Company Ltd. distributes and markets its services and products primarily through sales centers, call centers, and business sales representatives, as well as through specialized dealers, and retail chains and stores under the Orange and 012 Smile brand names. Partner Communications was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.