PTNR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3341|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-62.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||52.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.99%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Moody's affirms B1 CFR of Altice VII; changes outlook to negative Moody's Dec 4
- Global Launch in Israel: Partner Ltd. and Accel Telecom Ltd. Launch First Standalone Connected Car Smartphone PR Newswire Nov 25
- Partner Communications Announces the Appointment of Mr. Adam Chesnoff as the Chairman of the Board of Directors Business Wire Nov 20
- Partner Communications' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Partner Communications Company Ltd. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Partner Communications (PTNR) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.07 Street Insider Nov 19
- Israel's Partner Comms Q3 profit drops less than expected Reuters Nov 19
- Partner Communications Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results1 Business Wire Nov 19
- PARTNER COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES RECEIVING A LAWSUIT AND A MOTION FOR THE RECOGNITION OF THIS LAWSUIT AS A CLASS ACTION noodls Nov 14
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Partner Communications (PTNR) to Sell Street Insider Nov 13
PTNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Partner Communications is up 41.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Cellcom Israel up 41.54%, and Internet Gold Golden up 112.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTNR
Pro Report PDF for PTNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PTNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PTNR
Did Partner Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Partner Communications Company Ltd. is a mobile network operator, internet Wi-Fi and fixed telephony service provider in Israel. The companyâs shares are traded on NASDAQ and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, where it is a constituent of the TA-25 Index; since August 2009, Scailex Corporation controls 51% of its shares. The company's business segments includes Cellular Business Segment & Fixed Line Business Segment. Partner Communications Company Ltd. distributes and markets its services and products primarily through sales centers, call centers, and business sales representatives, as well as through specialized dealers, and retail chains and stores under the Orange and 012 Smile brand names. Partner Communications was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.