PTLA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.671|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-105.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1298%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/06/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Q2 2014 Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|08/06/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Portola Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Results|
|05/16/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc|
PTLA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Portola Pharmaceuticals is up 16.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals up 90.20%, and Hyperion Therapeutics down 1.12%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PTLA
PDF Report for PTLA
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PTLA Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PTLA
Did Portola Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.portola.com
- IR Website: http://investors.portola.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=198136&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that develops & commercializes novel therapeutics in the areas of thrombosis, other hematologic disorders & inflammation for patients who currently have limited or no approved treatment options.
PTLA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PTLA","name")
- Description: =YCI("PTLA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PTLA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PTLA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PTLA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.