PTIE Key Stats
|10/30/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Pain Therapeutics Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/30/2014||Earnings||Pain Therapeutics Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Pain Therapeutics Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Pain Therapeutics Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/16/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Pain Therapeutics Inc|
|05/06/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Pain Therapeutics Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||Pain Therapeutics Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/04/2014 16:00 CDT||Misc||Pain Therapeutics, Inc. 4Q2013 Earning Conference Call|
|02/04/2014||Earnings||Pain Therapeutics, Inc. 4Q2013 Earning Result|
|02/04/2014||Misc||Pain Therapeutics Reports 2013 Financial Results and Provides Guidance for 2014|
PTIE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pain Therapeutics is down 48.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.74%, Arena Pharmaceuticals down 34.97%, and Celladon up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PTIE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PTIE
Did Pain Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.paintrials.com
- IR Website: http://investor.paintrials.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Pain Therapeutics, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company that develops novel drugs. It has four drug candidates in clinical programs, including Remoxy, Oxytrex, PTI-202 and a novel radio-labeled monoclonal antibody to treat metastatic melanoma.
PTIE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PTIE","name")
- Description: =YCI("PTIE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PTIE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PTIE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PTIE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.