PTIE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-28.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.08|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.265M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-38.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (PTIE)? Dec 5
- Can The Uptrend Continue for Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (PTIE)? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- New Stock Coverage: Analysts Talk Turkey With Twitter's Bluebird Minyanville Dec 2
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Tuesday November 26 Nov 27
- Pain Therapeutics: Very Substantial Risk-Adjusted Upside Vs. Downside Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- Pain Therapeutics to Present at the Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- Durect (DRRX), Pain Therapeutics (PTIE) Up Following Mallinckrodt (MNK) FDA News Street Insider Nov 25
- Risk/Reward Remains Positive For Durect Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- PAIN THERAPEUTICS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Pain Therapeutics Inc. (PTIE) Posts Q3 Loss of 2c/Share; Misses Wall St. Views Street Insider Oct 31
PTIE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pain Therapeutics is up 40.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.12%, Pfizer up 26.38%, and Durect up 66.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTIE
Pro Strategies Featuring PTIE
Did Pain Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pain Therapeutics, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company that develops novel drugs. It has four drug candidates in clinical programs, including Remoxy, Oxytrex, PTI-202 and a novel radio-labeled monoclonal antibody to treat metastatic melanoma.