PTEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.569|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||54.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||230.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.84%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Patterson-UTI Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (PTEN) The Street Dec 12
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HYB, NMFC, CPT, PTEN, WU The Street Dec 12
- Patterson-UTI Energy Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Webcast noodls Dec 5
- Patterson-UTI: 194 Rigs at Work Dec 4
- Patterson-UTI: 194 Rigs at Work - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Patterson-UTI Reports Drilling Activity for November 2013 noodls Dec 3
- Patterson-UTI Energy to Present at the Capital One Securities 8th Annual Energy Conference noodls Dec 2
- Patterson-UTI Energy to Present at the Cowen and Company 3rd Annual Ultimate Energy Conference PR Newswire Nov 27
- 3 Takeaways From Helmerich & Payne's Earnings Fool Nov 22
- Hold onto Patterson-UTI Nov 15
PTEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Patterson-UTI Energy is up 31.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Nabors Industries up 7.22%, and Helmerich & Payne up 47.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PTEN
Pro Report PDF for PTEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PTEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PTEN
Did Patterson-UTI Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. subsidiaries provide onshore contract drilling and pressure pumping services to exploration and production companies in North America. Patterson-UTI Drilling Company, LLC has approximately 350 currently marketable land-based drilling rigs that operate primarily in oil and natural gas producing regions of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and western Canada. Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. and Universal Well Services, Inc. provide pressure pumping services primarily in Texas and the Appalachian Basin. The company operates business through three segments: Contract Drilling Services, Pressure Pumping Services, and Oil and Natural Gas Exploration and Production. Patterson-UTI was founded Cloyce A. Talbott & A. Glenn Patterson in 1978 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.