PT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4967|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||457.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.72%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Qualified holding and long position - Morgan Stanley noodls] - [PDF43KB Dec 6
- Belgacom Sends Strong Value Signal With Plump Dividend Dec 4
- Portugal Telecom informs on Zeinal Bava’s interview noodls Nov 29
- Portugal Telecom SGPS' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- 2013 First Nine Month Results noodls Nov 13
- Qualified holding and long position - Morgan Stanley noodls] - [PDF 36KB Nov 6
- Recovery and No Inflation Driving European Rate Cut Hopes 24/7 Wall St. Nov 4
- Italian Asset Sale News Could Save PIIGS Telecom Giants 24/7 Wall St. Oct 9
- Telefonica Reaffirmed at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 9
- Risk, Reward Balance America Movil - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 8
PT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Portugal Telecom is up 2.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Telefonica Brasil down 9.29%, and Telefonica up 25.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PT
Pro Report PDF for PT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PT
Did Portugal Telecom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Portugal Telecom is the leading telecommunications services provider in Portugal. It is the national leader in every sector where it operates. The company operates in the areas of fixed, mobile and multimedia communications, information systems, research and development, satellite communications and international investments. Although it operates mainly in Portugal and Brazil, it has also a significant presence in Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde, Mozambique, Timor-Leste, Angola, Kenya, the People's Republic of China, and São Tomé and Príncipe. Quoted on the Lisbon and New York Stock Exchange, Portugal Telecom has millions national and international clients. As a Telecommunications company, its portfolio of services includes local, long distance and international telephone services, hiring of circuits, mobile, data and internet communications, cable television, information systems and contents, corporate solutions and entertainment, all areas in which PT has positioned itself as market leader. The company was founded on January 1, 1994 and is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal.