PT Key Stats
Dow Jones02/26 18:02
SA Breaking News02/19 14:02
SA Breaking News01/26 13:38
|11/28/2014||Earnings||Portugal Telecom SA Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/29/2014||Earnings||Portugal Telecom SA Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/29/2014||Misc||Portugal Telecom SA Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.1363, Declared Date: May 15 2014, Pay Date: Jun 20 2014|
|05/15/2014 16:00 CET||Misc||Portugal Telecom SA Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Portugal Telecom SA Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
PT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Portugal Telecom is down 81.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Oi down 85.72%, and Tim Participacoes down 18.58%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PT
Did Portugal Telecom make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.telecom.pt
- IR Website: http://www.ptsgps.pt/Paginas/investidores-informacao-financeira-relatorios.html
- HQ Country: Portugal
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Portugal
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (Except Satellite)
- NAICS Code: 517210
- NAICS Industry: Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (Except Satellite)
- NAICS Sector: Information
Portugal Telecom SA provides telecommunications services mainly in Portugal, Brazil and certain countries in Africa, including: wireline services, which include fixed line telephone services for residential & nonresidential customers.
PT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PT","name")
- Description: =YCI("PT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.