PT Key Stats
- Portugal Telecom SGPS SA' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... May 23
- Europe Shares Close Sharply Down on Fed Fears May 23
- Europe Seen Lower Ahead of PMI Data CNBC May 23
- The World's 5 Most Debt-Ridden Countries May 19
- The World's 5 Most Debt-Ridden Countries Fool May 18
- 2 Double-Digit Yielders to Buy, 2 to Avoid Investor Place May 13
- PORTUGAL TELECOM SGPS SA Financials May 4
- Mobile Investing In Africa Series, Part 2: Portugal Telecom Seeking Alpha Apr 9
- Portugal Telecom upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman theflyonthewall.com Apr 4
- Mobile Investing In Africa Series, Part 1: MTN Group Apr 3
PT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Portugal Telecom is up 8.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Telefonica up 11.83%, and America Movil down 14.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PT
Pro Report PDF for PT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PT
Did Portugal Telecom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Portugal Telecom is the leading telecommunications services provider in Portugal. It is the national leader in every sector where it operates. The company operates in the areas of fixed, mobile and multimedia communications, information systems, research and development, satellite communications and international investments. Although it operates mainly in Portugal and Brazil, it has also a significant presence in Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde, Mozambique, Timor-Leste, Angola, Kenya, the People's Republic of China, and São Tomé and Príncipe. Quoted on the Lisbon and New York Stock Exchange, Portugal Telecom has millions national and international clients. As a Telecommunications company, its portfolio of services includes local, long distance and international telephone services, hiring of circuits, mobile, data and internet communications, cable television, information systems and contents, corporate solutions and entertainment, all areas in which PT has positioned itself as market leader. The company was founded on January 1, 1994 and is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal.