PSX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.741|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-65.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.608B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pentagon Fills Up, Buys $5.04 Billion Worth of Aviation Fuel Fool Dec 11
- 1 Strategy Marathon Petroleum Is Using to Increase Margins Fool Dec 11
- 3 Sizzling Dividends to Buy in 2014 Fool Dec 11
- [video] Dicker: Take Profits on Refiners as Banks Upgrade The Street Dec 10
- Big Oil Should Give Thanks for Warren Buffett Fool Dec 9
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Phillips 66 (PSX) to Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- 5 Energy Stocks Driving The Industry Higher The Street Dec 9
- JPMorgan Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 9
- Trade-Ideas: Phillips 66 (PSX) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock The Street Dec 9
- Analysts Actions: COG DF MEMP PSX VLO The Street Dec 9
PSX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Phillips 66 is up 37.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Marathon Petroleum up 42.39%, and Tesoro up 41.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSX
Pro Report PDF for PSX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSX
Did Phillips 66 make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Phillips 66 is a downstream energy company. The Company’s segment includes Refining and Marketing (R&M), Midstream and Chemicals businesses. Its Chemicals business is conducted through its 50% interest in Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC.