PSX Key Stats
- Phillips to increase shale oil use at New Jersey refinery May 23
- Why ConocoPhillips, With Over 4% Dividend Yield, Is On My Buy List May 23
- Ethane Will Remain A Big Margin Driver For LyondellBasell May 23
- ULSD Falls as China Manufacturing Slowdown Sends Oil Tumbling May 23
- Midwest gasoline prices expected to cool after spike Reuters May 22
- Los Angeles Gasoline Declines on June Trading, Stockpile Surge May 22
- U.S. Midwest gasoline prices expected to cool after spike May 22
- Strategy To YieldBoost Phillips 66 To 6% May 22
- Gasoline Falls After API Reports Supplies Rose Last Week May 22
- A Case Study in Sell Discipline May 22
PSX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Phillips 66 is up 110.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Tesoro Corporation up 173.3%, and ConocoPhillips up 26.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSX
Pro Report PDF for PSX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSX
Did Phillips 66 make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Phillips 66 is a holding company created when ConocoPhillips spun off its downstream assets into the new company. Phillips 66 began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on May 1, 2012, under the ticker PSX. The company is engaged in producing natural gas liquids and petrochemicals. It is led by Greg C. Garland, Chairman and CEO. The Phillips 66 is Headquartered in Westchase, Houston, Texas. The company has approximately 14,000 employees worldwide.