PSTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4314|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||96.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6222%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/13/2014||Misc||Arm’s 2nd Annual European Advanced Therapies Investor Day|
PSTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pluristem Therapeutics is down 23.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.21%, Oncothyreon up 5.78%, and Sunesis Pharmaceuticals down 44.03%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PSTI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PSTI
Did Pluristem Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.pluristem.com
- IR Website: http://www.pluristem.com/index.php/investors.html
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc is a bio-therapeutics company. It is engaged in developing off-the-shelf allogeneic cell therapy products for treatment of ischemic & inflammatory, cardiovascular, orthopedic, pulmonary, hematological, & women’s health diseases.
PSTI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PSTI","name")
- Description: =YCI("PSTI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PSTI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PSTI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PSTI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.