PSTB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||62.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2788|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||400.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Park Sterling Bank's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 25
- Park Sterling Corp. (PSTB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 25
- Park Sterling (PSTB) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider Oct 25
- PARK STERLING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Other Oct 25
- Q3 2013 Park Sterling Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 25
- Park Sterling Corporation Announces Record Results for Third Quarter 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 25
- Park Sterling Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares GlobeNewswire Oct 25
- Park Sterling Corporation to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Results on October 25, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 3
- PARK STERLING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 2
- Park Sterling Corporation Announces Redemption of SBLF Preferred Stock GlobeNewswire Oct 1
PSTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Park Sterling is up 29.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, First Busey up 29.88%, and Republic Bancorp up 22.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSTB
Pro Strategies Featuring PSTB
Did Park Sterling make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Park Sterling Corp serve as the holding company for Park Sterling Bank. it provides banking services to small and mid-sized businesses, owner-occupied and income-producing real estate owners, institutions, and professionals and consumers.