PSTB Key Stats
- PARK STERLING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... May 22
- PARK STERLING CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- PARK STERLING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial State... May 6
- Park Sterling Bank's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 26
- Park Sterling Corporation Announces Record Operating Results for First Quarter 2... Apr 25
- Q1 2013 Park Sterling Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Apr 25
- PARK STERLING CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condi... Apr 25
- Park Sterling Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2013 Results on April 25, 20... Apr 11
- PARK STERLING CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 15
- 4 Banks With Buyout Potential In The First Half Mar 4
PSTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Park Sterling is up 42.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Berkshire Bancorp down 1.38%, and Republic Bancorp up 21.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PSTB
Pro Report PDF for PSTB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSTB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSTB
Did Park Sterling make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Park Sterling Bank, whose parent company is Park Sterling Corp., is a bank based in Charlotte, North Carolina. It has $2.2 billion in assets and 45 branches in North and South Carolina and Georgia. Park Sterling Bank began with $45 million in capital in October 2006, one of several community banks in Charlotte, North Carolina. Bryan Kennedy, formerly of Regions Financial Corporation, was chairman. By April 2007 the bank announced plans to open a loan production office in Wilmington, North Carolina.