PSMT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.790|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||84.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.50%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PriceSmart's Nov Comps Below Oct - Analyst Blog Zacks 2:10 PM
- Dollar General Earnings Beat Estimate - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- PriceSmart Announces November Sales; Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results also announced noodls Dec 6
- PRICESMART INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Dollar General (DG) in Focus: Stock Up 6.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Pricesmart (PSMT) Nov Comps Rise 6.3% Street Insider Dec 6
- PriceSmart Announces November Sales; Also Announces Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results Marketwired Dec 6
- PriceSmart: Time To Ring The Profits, Upside Looks Hazy Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Stock Market News for December 4, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 4
- Stock Market News for December 3, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 3
PSMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pricesmart is up 52.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, Costco Wholesale up 24.81%, and Big Lots up 4.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSMT
Pro Report PDF for PSMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSMT
Did Pricesmart make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PriceSmart Inc. is the largest operator of membership warehouse clubs in Central America, South America and Caribbean, with over 770,000 membership accounts and 1 million cardholders. PriceSmart is headquartered in San Diego, California, and it owns and operates 28 warehouse clubs in 11 countries and one U.S. territory. It also offers online shopping in all countries where PriceSmart operates. The company was founded in 1976.