PSE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.397|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||193.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||86.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PIONEER SOUTHWEST ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. Financials Nov 14
- Sunoco Misses on Earnings, Revs Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Sunoco Misses on Earnings, Revs Beat Nov 6
- Energy Transfer Lags on Earnings, Rises Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- ETP Lags on Q3 Earnings, Beats Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Energy Transfer Lags on Earnings, Rises Y/Y Nov 6
- PIONEER SOUTHWEST ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Results noodls Nov 4
- Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners (PSE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 4
- PIONEER SOUTHWEST ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial S Nov 4
PSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pioneer Southwest is up 91.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Delek Logistics Partners up 50.93%, and Sunoco Logistics Partners up 42.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSE
Pro Report PDF for PSE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSE
Did Pioneer Southwest make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners LP acquires and owns oil and gas producing properties. The company's assets currently consist of non-operated working interests in approximately 1,100 identified producing wells in the Spraberry field in the Permian Basin of West Texas. Its area of operations consists of onshore Texas and eight counties in the Southeast Region of New Mexico. The company was founded in June 2007 and is headquartered in Irving, Texas. Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners L.P. is a subsidiary of Pioneer Natural Resources USA, Inc.