PSDV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5394|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-617.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Final Guidance from NICE for pSivida's Iluvien - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- pSivida Executives to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences This Month noodls Dec 4
- PSivida: Undervalued Ophthalmology Small-Cap Investment With Upcoming Catalyst Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- pSivida Reports ILUVIEN® to Be Funded by UK's National Health Service for Treatment of Pseudophakic Chronic DME Patients Following Issuance of Final NICE Guidance noodls Dec 2
- pSivida (PSDV) Reports Publication of Final Guidance Recommending ILUVIEN as DME Treatment Option Street Insider Dec 2
- pSivida Reports ILUVIEN® to Be Funded by UK’s National Health Service for Treatment of Pseudophakic Chronic DME Patients Following Issuance of Final NICE Guidance Business Wire Dec 2
- PSIVIDA CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 13
- pSivida's CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- PSIVIDA CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 18
- Alimera, PSivida Drop After Drug Fails to Win Approval Oct 18
PSDV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). pSivida is up 107.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Alimera Sciences up 32.37%, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals up 87.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSDV
Pro Strategies Featuring PSDV
Did pSivida make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PSivida Ltd. develops tiny, sustained-release, drug delivery products designed to deliver drugs at a controlled and steady rate for months or years.