PSB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.480|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||76.19%|
|Net Income (TTM)||93.98M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PS Business Parks' Preferred Stock, Series U Shares Cross 7.5% Yield Mark The Street Dec 12
- PS Business Parks' Preferred Stock, Series V Yield Pushes Past 7.5% The Street Dec 12
- PS Business Parks' Preferred Stock, Series R Shares Cross 7% Yield Mark The Street Dec 11
- PS Business Parks Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series S About To Put More Money In Your Pocket The Street Dec 9
- PSB Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Dec 4
- Public Storage Secures $700M Loan - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- BMO Capital Upgrades PS Business Parks (PSB) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 18
- PS Business Parks Buys Texas Assets Nov 11
- PS Business Parks Buys Texas Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Insider Trading Alert - PSB, SFI, PNRA, FET And OPK Traded By Insiders Nov 11
PSB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PS Business Parks is up 18.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.12%, Public Storage up 10.81%, and Cousins Properties up 28.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PSB
Pro Report PDF for PSB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PSB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PSB
Did PS Business Parks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PS Business Parks, Inc. is a publicly traded full service real estate company with expertise in leasing, property management, acquisition and development. It is specialized in leasing commercial multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space throughout the United States. The company's properties are located in Arizona, California, Florida, Maryland, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, Washington. It was formerly known as Public Storage Properties XI, Inc. and changed its name to PS Business Parks, Inc. in 1998. PS Business Parks was organized in 1986 and is headquartered in Glendale, California.