PRXL Key Stats
- ISI Group Starts PAREXEL International (PRXL) at Neutral Street Insider May 21
- Cramer: This Fresh-Faced IPO Still a Buy May 13
- Is PAREXEL International a Cash Machine? Fool May 13
- PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP Financials May 10
- Quintiles Climbs 5% In Debut In A Busy Day, Week For IPOs May 9
- Quintiles IPO Cleans Up As New Issues Multiply May 9
- Pharmaceutical services provider Quintiles surges on first day of trading May 9
- Quintiles, PennyMac, Cyan Lead Large IPO Pack May 6
- PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Charles River Misses Estimates in 1Q May 2
PRXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Parexel International Corporation is up 75.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.07%, Covance up 68.44%, and Icon up 53.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PRXL
Pro Report PDF for PRXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRXL
Did Parexel International Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
PAREXEL International Corp. provides clinical research and development services. The company operates in three segments: Clinical Research Services (CRS), PAREXEL Consulting and Medical Communications Services (PCMS), and Perceptive Informatics (Perceptive). The company offers contract research, medical communications and consulting services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. It also provides development and commercialization continuum services, from drug development and regulatory consulting to clinical pharmacology, clinical trials management, medical education and reimbursement. The company was founded by Josef von Rickenbach in 1983 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.