PRXL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.83|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||80.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Selling CROs Like Parexel May Be Short-Sighted Fool Dec 6
- Late-Stage Businesses Drive Narrow Moats For CROs Nov 29
- Deutsche Bank Starts PAREXEL International (PRXL) at Hold Street Insider Nov 21
- PAREXEL International to Present at Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 13
- PAREXEL International to Present at Goldman Sachs Emerging Growth Conference noodls Nov 7
- PAREXEL's Earnings in Line but Shares Tank - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 5
- Billionaire Ken Fisher's Top Small-Cap Picks Nov 1
- Quintiles' quarterly profit beats estimates Oct 31
- PAREXEL International Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Why PAREXEL International Corp. Shares Sank Fool Oct 30
PRXL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Parexel International is up 34.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, Charles River up 37.35%, and Covance up 52.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRXL
Pro Report PDF for PRXL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRXL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRXL
Did Parexel International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PAREXEL International Corp. provides clinical research and development services. The company operates in three segments: Clinical Research Services (CRS), PAREXEL Consulting and Medical Communications Services (PCMS), and Perceptive Informatics (Perceptive). The company offers contract research, medical communications and consulting services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. It also provides development and commercialization continuum services, from drug development and regulatory consulting to clinical pharmacology, clinical trials management, medical education and reimbursement. The company was founded by Josef von Rickenbach in 1983 and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.