PRTS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-15.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.429|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-45.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 8:54 am US Auto Parts: Maguire Asset Management Applauds the board of U.S. Auto Parts for seeking to sell the autoMD Business; announces intent to nominate four director candidates for election at the company's 2014 annual meeting Dec 5
- Maguire Asset Management's Open Letter to Board at U.S. Auto Parts (PRTS) Street Insider Dec 5
- Maguire Asset Management Applauds The Board Of U.S. Auto Parts For Seeking To Sell The AutoMD Business PR Newswire Dec 5
- AutoPartsWarehouse.com Presents 'Veterans Day Heroes Salute' Donation to Operation Homefront PR Newswire Dec 3
- CarMax Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Auto Parts for Christmas? Gift Ideas to Help Outdoor Adventurers Hit the Road This Holiday Season PR Newswire Nov 25
- U.S. AUTO PARTS NETWORK, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Nov 20
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. Appoints Two New Independent Directors To Board PR Newswire Nov 20
- Nearly 40 Million People Will Hit the Road Over Thanksgiving - Car Maintenance and Safety Should Be a Key Consideration PR Newswire Nov 20
- U.S. AUTO PARTS NETWORK, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
PRTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). U.S. Auto Parts Network is up 17.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Advance Auto Parts up 45.75%, and CST Brands up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRTS
Pro Strategies Featuring PRTS
Did U.S. Auto Parts Network make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc., is a distributor of aftermarket auto parts and accessories. Its products consist of body parts, engine parts, performance parts and accessories.