PRTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.156|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.094M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-887.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Reuters - UK Focus12/16 07:01
SA Breaking News12/15 17:37
SA Breaking News12/15 17:05
Thomson Reuters ONE12/15 16:06
SA Breaking News12/10 08:06
|05/21/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Prothena Corp PLC|
PRTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prothena Corp is down 22.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Biogen Idec up 30.11%, and Acorda Therapeutics up 38.47%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PRTA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PRTA
Did Prothena Corp make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.prothena.com
- IR Website: http://ir.prothena.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: Ireland
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Prothena Corp PLC is a biotechnology company. It discovers and develops novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases that involve protein misfolding or cell adhesion.
PRTA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PRTA","name")
- Description: =YCI("PRTA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PRTA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PRTA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PRTA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.