PRTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.226|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.601M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/26 16:12
Thomson Reuters ONE08/26 16:07
Thomson Reuters ONE08/18 16:07
Street Insider08/14 13:50
Street Insider08/04 17:11
Thomson Reuters ONE08/04 16:07
|05/21/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Prothena Corp PLC|
PRTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Prothena is up 9.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.80%, ANI Pharmaceuticals up 303.4%, and Biogen Idec up 60.03%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for PRTA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring PRTA
Did Prothena make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.prothena.com
- IR Website: http://ir.prothena.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: Ireland
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Prothena Corporation PLC is a biotechnology company. It discovers and develops novel antibodies for the potential treatment of a broad range of diseases that involve protein misfolding or cell adhesion.
PRTA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("PRTA","name")
- Description: =YCI("PRTA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("PRTA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("PRTA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("PRTA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.