PRSS Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- CafePress 2012 CEO Hosts JPMorgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom (Transcri... May 15
- Video Release -- CafePress Launches PressIt, a Simplified Way for Bloggers and S... May 14
- CAFEPRESS INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 13
- CanvasOnDemand.com's "Operation: Hi Mom, Hi Honey" Surpasses 6,500 Free Canvas A... May 7
- CafePress to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences GlobeNewswire May 6
- CafePress' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 2
- CafePress Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 2
- CafePress Reports First Quarter 2013 Results noodls May 2
- InPlay: CafePress beats by $0.01, beats on revs; guides Q2 EPS below consensus, ... May 2
PRSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CafePress is down 51.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Professional Diversity Network up 0.00%, and Dealertrack Technologies up 7.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRSS
Pro Report PDF for PRSS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRSS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRSS
Did CafePress make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?