PRSS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3287|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.713M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CafePress Inc. (PRSS) in Focus: Stock Gains 8.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 15
- CafePress Inc. (PRSS) Spikes Street Insider Nov 14
- Cafepress (PRSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Weak Q4, FY13 Guidance Street Insider Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/06: Humana (HUM), Time Warner (TWX), Ralph Lauren (RL), Carlyle (CG), Solarcity (SCTY) Report Street Insider Nov 5
- CafePress Plans Aggressive Seasonal Staffing for Holiday 2013 Business Wire Oct 31
- CafePress to Report Third Quarter 2013 Results and Host Quarterly Conference Call on November 6 GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- Photo Release -- CafePress Introduces New Customizable, Printable Products GlobeNewswire Oct 10
- The Sky-High Valuations of Shutter Stocks Oct 9
- CafePress Inc Stock Downgraded (PRSS) Oct 2
- CafePress Unveils Campaign to Support The Breast Cancer Research Foundation(R) GlobeNewswire Oct 1
PRSS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CafePress is up 21.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.88%, Autobytel up 228.1%, and YY up 251.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRSS
Pro Strategies Featuring PRSS
Did CafePress make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CafePress Inc provides e-commerce platform which enables customers to create, buy and sell a wide variety of customized and personalized products.