PRSC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.386|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||177.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||18.95M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The University of Arizona Facilitates Spin-Out of UA College of Pharmacy Developed Medication Management Program to Tucson Based Sinfonia HealthCare Corporation GlobeNewswire Nov 21
- Providence Service's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- PROVIDENCE SERVICE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Providence Service Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 7
- PROVIDENCE SERVICE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Nov 6
- The Providence Service Corp. (PRSC) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 6
- Providence Service Corporation Reports Q3 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Providence Service Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/06: Humana (HUM), Time Warner (TWX), Ralph Lauren (RL), Carlyle (CG), Solarcity (SCTY) Report Street Insider Nov 5
- Providence Service Corporation to Report Third Quarter 2013 Results on Wednesday, November 6th After the Market Closes PR Newswire Oct 17
PRSC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Providence Service is up 95.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, BioScrip down 40.55%, and Air Methods up 60.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRSC
Pro Strategies Featuring PRSC
Did Providence Service make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Providence Service Corporation provides and manages government sponsored social services and non-emergency transportation services.