PRK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.927|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||76.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PARK NATIONAL CORP /OH/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Park National Corp Beats on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
- Park National Corp Beats on Earnings Oct 29
- Park National Corp. (PRK) Declares $0.94 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield Street Insider Oct 28
- Park National Corp. (PRK) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c Street Insider Oct 28
- Park National Corporation Reports Third Quarter Financial Results and Continues $0.94 Cash Dividend noodls Oct 28
- PARK NATIONAL CORP /OH/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Oct 28
- Q3 2013 Park National Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 28
- Huntington Beats Q3 Earnings Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 17
- Park National Corporation (PRK) Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy? Oct 15
PRK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Park National is up 38.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, PrivateBancorp up 67.78%, and Tower Financial up 121.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRK
Pro Report PDF for PRK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRK
Did Park National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Park National Corp. operates as a holding company for The Park National Bank and Vision Bank. The bank has several affiliate banks, including: Fairfield National Bank; Park National Bank, Park National Bank: Southwest Ohio & Northern Kentucky; Farmers and Savings Bank; United Bank; First-Knox National Bank; Richland Bank; Second National Bank; Security National Bank; Unity National Bank; Vision Bank; Guardian Finance Company; and Scope Leasing. It accepts deposits for demand, savings, and time accounts, as well as services these accounts. The company also offers commercial, industrial, consumer, and real estate lending, as well as installment loans, credit cards, home equity lines of credit, and commercial leasing. In addition, it provides trust and wealth management services, cash management, safe deposit operations, electronic funds transfer, online Internet banking with bill pay service, and various banking-related services for individual customers. The company also provides consumer finance services through Guardian Financial Services Co. and aircraft leasing through Scope Leasing, Inc. Park National was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Newark, Ohio.