PRIM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.241|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||64.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Primoris Beats Q3 Earnings, Shares Up Nov 11
- Primoris Beats Q3 Earnings, Shares Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- PRIMORIS SERVICES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial Sta Nov 6
- Primoris Services Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- PRIMORIS SERVICES CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM) Declares $0.035 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 5
- Primoris Services Corp. (PRIM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 5
- Primoris Services Corporation Announces Record 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results Business Wire Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Primoris Services Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 5
- OnQuest Wins Contract From Stabilis Energy and Flint Hills Resources Joint Venture to Build New Micro-LNG Plant Marketwired Oct 24
PRIM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Primoris Services is up 89.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Chicago Brdge & Iron up 81.65%, and Orion Marine Group up 54.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRIM
Pro Report PDF for PRIM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRIM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRIM
Did Primoris Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Founded in 1946, Primoris, through various subsidiaries, has grown to become one of the largest specialty contractors and infrastructure companies in the United States. Serving diverse end markets, Primoris provides a wide range of construction, fabrication, maintenance, replacement, water and wastewater, and engineering services to major public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, and other customers. With its acquisitions of James Construction Group in December 2009 and Rockford Corporation in November 2010, Primoris has doubled its size and the Company’s national footprint now extends from Florida, along the Gulf Coast, through California, into the Pacific Northwest and Canada. It serves public utilities, petrochemical companies, energy companies, municipalities, state departments of transportation, and other customers. Primoris Services Corporation is based in Dallas, Texas.