PRGS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.627|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||411.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||95.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PBI Q3 Adjusted Earnings Beat, Revs Lag - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
- Progress Unveils Bold New Creative Identity to Re-energize Its Brand Business Wire Oct 16
- PROGRESS SOFTWARE CORP /MA Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 9
- Progress Taps Former DataFlux CEO and SAS Executive Tony Fisher to Lead Data Integration Business Business Wire Oct 8
- Progress Empowers Customers and Partners with New Community Forum Business Wire Oct 8
- Customer Experience Holds Key to SME Growth, Study Shows Business Wire Oct 8
- Macintosh Retail Group Delivers Cross-channel Strategy with Progress Pacific PaaS Platform Business Wire Oct 7
- New Progress Pacific PaaS Features Enable Faster Application Development Business Wire Oct 7
- Progress Kicks off Exchange 2013 Worldwide Annual Conference in Boston Business Wire Oct 6
- Company News for September 27, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks Sep 27
PRGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Progress Software is up 30.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Pegasystems up 135.9%, and Symantec up 22.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRGS
Pro Report PDF for PRGS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRGS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRGS
Did Progress Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Progress Software Corporation, formerly Data Language Corporation, is an American software company that sells business application infrastructure software. Its best known product is the OpenEdge ABL, which was developed in the early 1980s. The best known application written in Progress is Epicor 9. The company is composed of the following operating units: Responsive Process Management, Responsive Business Integration, Responsive Business Applications, DataDirect. FuseSource is run as an independent subsidiary. Progress Software was founded by Joseph Wright Alsop, Clyde Kessel and Charles Arthur Ziering in 1981 and is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts.