PRGS Key Stats
- Progress Software Corporation Announces Details for Fiscal Second Quarter 2013 E... Jun 18
- Needham & Company Downgrades Progress Software (PRGS) to Hold Street Insider Jun 14
- Progress Software downgraded by Needham Jun 13
- HP & Google to Simplify IT for SMBs Jun 13
- HP & Google to Simplify IT for SMBs - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 06/13: (GCI)/(BLC) (PRGS) (SWY) Street Insider Jun 13
- Progress Software selling Apama to Software AG AP Jun 13
- Progress Software (PRGS) to Sell Apama Processing Solution Street Insider Jun 13
- InPlay: Progress Software announces agreement to sell Apama Solution to Software... Jun 13
- Progress Software Announces Agreement to Sell Apama Solution to Software AG Business Wire Jun 13
PRGS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Progress Software is up 15.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Aspen Technology up 32.52%, and Symantec up 54.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRGS
Pro Report PDF for PRGS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRGS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRGS
Did Progress Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Progress Software Corporation, formerly Data Language Corporation, is an American software company that sells business application infrastructure software. Its best known product is the OpenEdge ABL, which was developed in the early 1980s. The best known application written in Progress is Epicor 9. The company is composed of the following operating units: Responsive Process Management, Responsive Business Integration, Responsive Business Applications, DataDirect. FuseSource is run as an independent subsidiary. Progress Software was founded by Joseph Wright Alsop, Clyde Kessel and Charles Arthur Ziering in 1981 and is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts.