PRGO Key Stats
- Perrigo to transfer stock to NYSE May 23
- Perrigo to transfer common listing to NYSE from Nasdaq May 23
- Perrigo To Transfer Common Stock Listing To NYSE PR Newswire May 23
- PERRIGO CO Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Conti... May 23
- 2 Healthcare Companies And 1 Consumer Goods Company With Recent Intensive Inside... May 20
- The New Generic-Drug Battle Front May 18
- Good News For Health Care Stocks Part 2 May 17
- PERRIGO CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Finan... May 16
- Perrigo Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PRGO) May 15
- InPlay: Perrigo notches new session high of 120.15 between its multi-year close ... May 14
PRGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Perrigo Company is up 16.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.48%, Mylan up 50.41%, and Actavis up 79.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PRGO
Pro Report PDF for PRGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRGO
Did Perrigo Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Perrigo Company is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and consumer products. The Company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market. The Company's primary markets and locations of manufacturing facilities are the United States, Israel, Mexico and the United Kingdom. The company's shares are traded on the NASDAQ and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange; as a result of the merger with Agis Industries the company is a constituent of the TA-25 Index. The company was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in Allegan, Michigan.