PRGO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.731|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.36%|
|Net Income (TTM)||447.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ireland Form 8.1 - PERRIGO COMPANY noodls Dec 6
- Ireland Form 38.5 - PERRIGO CO noodls Dec 6
- Ireland Form 38.5 - Perrigo Company noodls Dec 5
- Ireland Form 8.1 - PERRIGO COMPANY noodls Dec 5
- Ireland Form 38.5 - PERRIGO CO - AMENDMENT noodls Dec 4
- Ireland Form 38.5 - Perrigo noodls Dec 4
- Ireland Form 8.1 - Perrigo Company noodls Dec 4
- Ireland Form 38.5 AMENDMENT - PERRIGO CO noodls Dec 3
- Ireland Form 38.5 - Perrigo noodls Dec 3
- Pharma & Biotech Stock Outlook - Dec 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Dec 3
PRGO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Perrigo is up 50.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Elan up 88.27%, and Biogen Idec up 89.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRGO
Pro Report PDF for PRGO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRGO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRGO
Did Perrigo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Perrigo Company is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and consumer products. The Company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market. The Company's primary markets and locations of manufacturing facilities are the United States, Israel, Mexico and the United Kingdom. The company's shares are traded on the NASDAQ and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange; as a result of the merger with Agis Industries the company is a constituent of the TA-25 Index. The company was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in Allegan, Michigan.