PRE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.56|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||503.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Barbarian At The Gate: PartnerRe (PRE) The Street Dec 6
- PartnerRe's Series D Preferred Shares Yield Pushes Past 7% Dec 3
- Quiet Hurricane Season: What's Up with U.S. Insurers? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- PartnerRe Upped to Outperform Nov 25
- PartnerRe Upped to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- PartnerRe upgraded by UBS Nov 22
- UBS Upgrades PartnerRe (PRE) to Buy Street Insider Nov 22
- PartnerRe upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS Nov 22
- PartnerRe's Series E Preferred Shares Crosses Above 7% Yield Territory Nov 15
- Ex-Div Reminder for PartnerRe Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares Nov 15
PRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PartnerRe is up 25.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Montpelier RE Holdings up 33.03%, and Everest Re Group up 42.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRE
Pro Report PDF for PRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRE
Did PartnerRe make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PartnerRe Ltd. is a provider of risk-assumption solutions for the global insurance and capital markets. The company provides insurance companies with multiple lines of reinsurance — property & casualty, catastrophe, specialty lines, life, and alternative risk transfer — through its offices around the world. PartnerRe has over 14 offices, from which more than 2000 customers in over 150 countries are cared for. The reinsured risks include the areas of non-life insurance, third-party liability, accident and car insurance, disaster, life and new solutions. This occur special sectors such as agriculture, air and space travel, credit and deposit, energy, engineering, transport, Spezialsach-and special liability insurance. The focus is on the non-life business. It was founded in August 1993 and is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.