PRE Key Stats
- Randy Binner, Managing Director at FBR Capital Markets & Co., Interviews with Th... Jun 13
- PartnerRe's Series E Preferred Shares Crosses Above 7% Yield Territory Jun 11
- Axis Hires Morgan Stanley’s Bautista in Capital Markets Jun 11
- Which Of The Russell 3000 Financial Companies Is Most Attractive To Dividend Inv... Jun 11
- Title Insurance Key to a Healthy Housing Recovery: Expert Analyst Brett Huff Dis... Jun 10
- This Company Is Placing High Hopes on Share Buybacks Fool Jun 10
- PartnerRe Ltd. to Speak at Morgan Stanley Financials Conference in New York City Business Wire Jun 10
- PartnerRe Ltd. to Speak at the Standard & Poor's 29th Annual Insurance Conferenc... Jun 5
- Nomura Initiates P&C Sector - ACE (ACE) Buy, Renaissancere (RNR) & Progressive (... Jun 5
- PartnerRe: Solid Earnings At A Big Discount To Book Jun 1
PRE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PartnerRe is up 31.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Aspen Insurance up 35.47%, and RenaissanceRe up 17.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for PRE
Pro Report PDF for PRE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PRE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PRE
Did PartnerRe make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PartnerRe Ltd. is a provider of risk-assumption solutions for the global insurance and capital markets. The company provides insurance companies with multiple lines of reinsurance — property & casualty, catastrophe, specialty lines, life, and alternative risk transfer — through its offices around the world. PartnerRe has over 14 offices, from which more than 2000 customers in over 150 countries are cared for. The reinsured risks include the areas of non-life insurance, third-party liability, accident and car insurance, disaster, life and new solutions. This occur special sectors such as agriculture, air and space travel, credit and deposit, energy, engineering, transport, Spezialsach-and special liability insurance. The focus is on the non-life business. It was founded in August 1993 and is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.