PRCP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.573|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.967M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sidoti Downgrades Perceptron (PRCP) to Neutral (Earlier) Street Insider Nov 14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/14: (BSPM) (YUME) (CREG) Higher; (EPZM) (TTS) (EGLE) Lower Street Insider Nov 14
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/14: (PLUG) (NVAX) (SCTY) Higher; (CSCO) (KSS) (WMT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/13: (YUME) (BORN) (NTAP) Higher; (PRCP) (MM) (CSCO) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 13
- Perceptron, Inc. (PRCP) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.07, Offers Guidance Street Insider Nov 13
- CFO Moves: Perceptron, CPI Aerostructures The Wall Street Journal Nov 1
- Perceptron Announces Appointment of Jeffrey M. Armstrong as President and Chief Executive Officer noodls Nov 1
- PERCEPTRON INC/MI Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 31
- / CORRECTION - Perceptron(R) Announces Appointment of Jeffrey M. Armstrong as President and Chief Executive Officer Together With Planned Retirements Marketwired Oct 31
- Perceptron(R) Announces Appointment of Jeffrey M. Armstrong as President and Chief Executive Officer Together With Planned Retirements Marketwired Oct 31
PRCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Perceptron is up 75.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Digital Ally up 102.0%, and Mocon down 0.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PRCP
Pro Strategies Featuring PRCP
Did Perceptron make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Perceptron, Inc. develops, produces and sells non-contact measurement and inspection solutions for industrial applications.