Prana Biotechnology Payout Ratio (TTM)
View 4,000+ financial data types
Prana Biotechnology Payout Ratio (TTM) Chart
Prana Biotechnology Historical Payout Ratio (TTM) Data
|Data for this Date Range|
There is no data for the selected date range.
An error occurred. Please try again by refreshing your browser or contact us with details of your problem.
About Payout Ratio
The payout ratio is the percentage of net income that a company pays out as dividends to common shareholders.
A payout ratio of 10% means for every dollar in Net Income, 10% is being paid out as a dividend. For instance, if Microsoft earns $50 million in net income and the payout ratio is 25%, Microsoft will offer $12.5 million to all its common shareholders.
Companies with low payout ratios:
- High growth companies often have low payout ratios; they use the money to invest in other projects.
- Companies that do not have positive cash flow or positive earnings.
Companies with high payout ratios:
- Value-orientated companies
- Where the board and management may own stock and pay dividends to themselves (cynical view)
- Where management is favorable to shareholders
- Companies that have a consistent dividend stock policy
- Companies that do not have any investment projects that are worth pursuing.
PRAN Payout Ratio (TTM) Benchmarks
PRAN Payout Ratio (TTM) Excel Add-In Codes
- Metric Code: payout_ratio
- Latest data point: =YCP("PRAN", "payout_ratio")
- Last 5 data points: =YCS("PRAN", "payout_ratio", -4)
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.
SA Breaking News 02/13 12:45 ET
Yahoo 02/13 12:40 ET
SA Breaking News 02/13 10:29 ET
SA Breaking News 02/13 09:15 ET
Yahoo 01/01 11:52 ET
Business Wire 11/19 11:00 ET
Yahoo 10/07 13:00 ET
Reuters - UK Focus 09/05 16:49 ET
Yahoo 09/05 14:17 ET
Reuters - UK Focus 09/05 12:17 ET