PPHM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2315|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.72M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-162.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 10
- Peregrine's Loss Shrinks As It Prepares Its Lead Drug for Phase 3 Enrollment Fool Dec 10
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM) Reports In-Line Q2 Loss of 5c/Share Street Insider Dec 10
- Trading Radar for 12/10: AutoZone (AZO), Smith & Wesson (SWHC), H&R Block (HRB), NCI Building Systems (NCS) Report Street Insider Dec 9
- Will Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Earnings Reveal Any New Secrets Against Celgene? Fool Dec 9
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Announces Upcoming Events noodls Nov 26
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- 4 Healthcare Stock Stories for Weekend Investment Wellness Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 8
- Peregrine presents data on bavituximab combined with anti-CTLA-4 antibodies theflyonthewall.com Nov 8
- Data Presentation at Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer Annual Meeting Supports Potential of Peregrine Pharmaceuticals' Novel Immunotherapy Bavituximab in Combination With Anti-CTLA-4 Antibodies Marketwired Nov 8
PPHM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Peregrine Pharmaceuticals is up 3.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Cytokinetics up 56.57%, and Actelion up 63.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PPHM
Pro Strategies Featuring PPHM
Did Peregrine Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class monoclonal antibodies for the treatment and diagnosis of cancer.