PPG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||21.68|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-28.44%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.204B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- PPG Industries Inc. (PPG): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner The Street Dec 6
- PPG Industries (PPG) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate The Street Dec 6
- Stock Market News for December 5, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 5
- PPG receives clearcoat approvals from Chrysler noodls Dec 4
- Bullitt Center, world’s ‘greenest’ office building, constructed with PPG glass – SOLARBAN 60, STARPHIRE glasses help draw 82 percent of lighting needs from sun noodls Dec 4
- After Record Sales, Which Paint Stocks Should You Buy? Fool Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Moving The Basic Materials Sector Upward The Street Dec 4
- 3 Invesco Funds Delivering Great Returns (revised) - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- PPG clearcoats gain General Motors approval noodls Nov 27
- PPG Aerospace form-in-place sealant tape qualified to aerospace specification – PRC FIP Strip aerospace sealant qualified to AMS 3379 noodls Nov 27
PPG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PPG Industries is up 54.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Sherwin-Williams up 23.61%, and Akzo Nobel up 28.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for PPG
Pro Report PDF for PPG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download PPG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring PPG
Did PPG Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
PPG Industries is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, chemicals, glass and fiber glass. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PPG operates in more than 60 countries around the globe. Sales in 2010 were $13.4 billion. PPG is also the world's third largest producer of chlorine and caustic soda, vinyl chloride, and chlorinated solvents. It is headquartered in PPG Place, a popular office and retail complex in downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and is known for its glass facade designed by Philip Johnson. Founded in 1883 by Captain John Baptiste Ford and John Pitcairn as the Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company at Creighton, Pennsylvania; the company changed its name to PPG Industries, Inc. on 19 December 1968 to show its diverse offerings. On 2 January 2008, PPG acquired the SigmaKalon Group of companies from private investment firm Bain Capital, strongly increasing its paint and specialty coatings business.