POZN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||174.8%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6809|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-184.6%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4:21 pm POZEN clarifies ex-dividend date for previously announced special cash distribution of $1.75 per share: Ex-dividend date is December 31, 2013 Dec 5
- POZEN Clarifies Ex-Dividend Date for Previously Announced Special Cash Distribution noodls Dec 5
- POZEN INC /NC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 5
- 2014 FDA Drug Approval Decision Calendar The Street Nov 27
- Pozen Investors Get Cash, Wait For FDA Update Nov 25
- Early movers: PETM, FL, WMT, UAL, YUM, GPS, & more CNBC Nov 22
- Pozen will pay $1.75 special dividend in December Nov 21
- Pozen, Inc. (POZN) Declares $1.75 Special Dividend; 25.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 21
- Pozen (POZN) halted, news penidng Street Insider Nov 21
- Why Horizon Pharma Inc. Shares Soared Again Fool Nov 19
POZN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). POZEN is up 65.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Horizon Pharma up 189.9%, and Amarin down 81.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for POZN
Pro Strategies Featuring POZN
Did POZEN make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
POZEN, Inc., is a pharmaceutical development company that focuses on migraine treatment through the use of triptans and different delivery mechanisms.