POWR Key Stats
- FMC Technologies, Shell Cut a Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- FMC Technologies, Shell Cut a Deal May 24
- Marathon Oil Scales 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Marathon Oil Scales 52-Week High May 23
- InPlay: PowerSecure increases ownership of growing solar and LED businesses to 1... May 23
- PowerSecure Increases Ownership of Growing Solar and LED Businesses to 100 Perce... May 23
- POWERSECURE INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Stat... May 23
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Berkshire Hathaway, FMC Technologies, Exxon M... May 20
- FMC Technologies, XOM Join Forces May 17
- FMC Technologies, XOM Join Forces - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
POWR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). PowerSecure International is up 209.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, ABM Industries up 11.63%, and Schawk up 6.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for POWR
Pro Report PDF for POWR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download POWR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring POWR
Did PowerSecure International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?